PILLAR: ASSETS AND OPERATIONS
What we will do and why
Develop a robust power quality assessment tool that reduces wait times for assessments to be undertaken and can be integrated with customer facing connection tools such as Smart Connect.
- A tool that automates elements of a power quality assessment.
- Integrated and documented assessment procedure.
- Reduce average time to quote (ATTQ) by reducing wait time for power quality assessment.
- Increased productivity and efficient.
Measures of success
- Increase in customer satisfaction scores.
- Reduction in ATTQ due to power quality assessment wait time.
- Increase in value add productivity from front line teams.
We engaged the relevant teams in Connections to automate the assessment of power quality. This included design requirements and validation of calculations. We are now working with them on enhanced functionality and user interface design.
- Completion of first phase tool development (Sept 2023)
- Enhancements to the developed tool (Mar 2024)
|Date of change
We completed the project on time, delivering a minimum viable product which meets requirements, but have chosen to extend the project to incorporate additional functionality. We have also added a summary of stakeholder engagement.