What we will do and why
Provision of planned and unplanned power outage notifications and updates via an API that EV service providers can use to improve their customer proposition by passing to customers.
- Secure, public, documented API providing power cut data.
- A new or changed customised service for vulnerable customers.
- Improved power cut experience for EV drivers.
- Improved satisfaction for EV service providers.
Measures of success
- Increase in EV service provider uptake.
- Improved EV service provider customer satisfaction.
We have worked with EV.Energy to understand functionality of interest to their users. Over the coming months we will be working with EV.Energy to engage known affected users to seek feedback on functionality. An upcoming press release will be encouraging broader EV app stakeholders to utilise the API for their users.
Public Detailed Docs
- Final solution deployed with customers of EV.Energy (Nov 2023)
- Report detailing summary of research, development, Trials, findings, lessons learned, and outcomes (Feb 2024)
- Monitoring and seeking feedback (Feb 2024)
|Date of change
Milestones delivered ahead of schedule, we have added an additional milestone for seeking feedback on the features implemented by February 2024. We also added Stakeholder Engagement information.